Arizona Title 4 Off Premise for Managers
In the state of Arizona, the owners, managers, and supervisors of liquor-selling retail establishments (like for stores, liquor stores, and convenience
stores) are required to be certified in responsible alcohol sales guidelines. These laws are in place to prevent the sale of alcohol to minors, as well
as to lower the incidence of traffic accidents and other alcohol-related crime.
With this online course, you can earn your Arizona Title 4 Off-Premise Manager's certificate online, and at your own pace using our easy-to-follow
lesson plans. All you have to do is click the link below to get started!
Enroll Now in our Arizona Title 4 Managers Online Course
For Liquor, Grocery and Convenience Stores!
Follow These Simple Steps to Earn your Certification
- Click the red "Off-Premise Manager" button above to sign up for the class
- To purchase the Arizona Title 4 Manager Off Premise Course for $35.00, click "Checkout and Proceed"
- Complete the guided study program at your convenience
- Print your permanent certification immediately
- No need to to wait for a certificate through the mail
- We report completions to the Department of Liquor License and Control on a weekly basis
- The Arizona DLLC then enters your information into their system
This certification course is for owners and managers of "off-premise" liquor-selling establishments (like liquor stores and convenience stores). If
you work in a bar, restaurant, or other place that sells alcohol by the drink or glass, you need an "on-premise" license.
This course will explain the important elements of liquor sales in Arizona. Some of the topics covered in this course include:
- An overview of Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses and Control and its responsibilities Liquor laws, regulations and liability
- Types of liquor licenses
- Requirements for management
- General business practices
- Handling disorderly conduct and acts of violence
- Identifying and dealing with intoxicated customers
- Understanding regulations regarding minors
Our Arizona Title 4 Manager's Course is approximately 2 hours in length. You will be able to print a copy of your certificate upon successful
completion of the course. It is valid for 3 years. Certification for managers is mandatory in the state of Arizona.
We know you have a tough schedule and that's why we're the only provider offering live 24-hour help to make sure you don't waste time if you're in
need of technical assistance. Our Arizona Title 4 liquor training course is provided by Learn2Serve - 360training, the nation's largest online alcohol