Arizona Title 4 On Premise for Managers
In an effort to help prevent drunk driving and underage drinking, Arizona laws now require that anyone employed as an owner or manager in an
establishment (like restaurants, bars, and hotels) that sells alcoholic drinks in a glass must have Title 4 On-Premise certification in order to sell and
serve alcohol responsibly.
In our new internet based class, you can now get an Arizona Title 4 On-Premise Manager's certificate online, from any location you choose; all you need
is an internet connection. Click on the Red Button below and get started right away!
Enroll Now in our Arizona Title 4 Managers Online Course
For Bars, Restaurants, Nightclubs and Hotels
Follow These Simple Steps to Earn your Certification
- Click the red "On-Premise Manager" button above to sign up for the class
- To purchase the Arizona Title 4 Manager On Premise Course for $35.00, click "Checkout and Proceed"
- Complete the guided study program at your convenience
- Print your permanent certification immediately
- No need to to wait for a certificate through the mail
- We report completions to the Department of Liquor License and Control on a weekly basis
- The Arizona DLLC then enters your information into their system
- Arizona Title 4 server training is valid for 3 years
This Arizona Title 4 certification class has been primarily designed for owners and supervisors of "on-premise" liquor-selling establishments (such as
restaurants and bars) ONLY. If you work at a business that sells packaged alcohol by the bottle or case such as a liquor or convenience store, you
will need to get an "off-premise" certification.
This course will explain the important elements of liquor sales in Arizona. Some of the topics covered in this course include:
- An overview of Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses and Control and its responsibilities Liquor laws, regulations and liability
- Types of liquor licenses
- Requirements for management
- General business practices
- Handling disorderly conduct and acts of violence
- Identifying and dealing with intoxicated customers
- Understanding regulations regarding minors
Our Arizona Title 4 Manager's Course is approximately 2 hours in length. You will be able to print a copy of your certificate upon successful
completion of the course. It is valid for 3 years. Certification for managers is mandatory in the state of Arizona.
We know you have a tough schedule and that's why we're the only provider offering live 24-hour help to make sure you don't waste time if you're in
need of technical assistance. Our Arizona Title 4 liquor training course is provided by Learn2Serve - 360training, the nation's largest online
alcohol certification company.